Securities-Backed Line Of Credit
If you already own stocks and bonds, you can leverage them to secure a Securities-Backed Line of Credit with help from Benetrends.
Access portfolio funds
Leverage Stocks &
Bonds for Your Loan
Benetrends enables you to enjoy flexibility, convenience and access to your stocks and bonds to leverage them for credit.
This type of loan is backed by securities held in a portfolio, so the cash needs are satisfied without disrupting investments, investment strategies, asset allocation, or creating unexpected tax consequences. Benetrends guides you through this option so you can enjoy unparalleled flexibility, convenience and access to your funds while using your business loan to open your company.
This form of funding is similar in concept to a home equity loan, but rather than the loan being backed by the equity in your home, it is backed by the securities held in your investment portfolio. Instead of selling stocks to buy a business, you simply borrow against them, and generally pay interest below the prime rate, making it a very popular option.
Loan amount you can qualify for: 70% to 95% of your investment portfolio
Explore All Your Loan Opportunities
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LOANS
FUNDING FOR EXISTING BUSINESSES
SMALL BUSINESS LOANS FOR WOMEN
SECURITIES-BACKED LINE OF CREDIT
CAPITAL FINANCING & EQUIPMENT LEASING
what to know
Key Benefits & Features of Securities Funding
- Funds can be used for any purpose
- No non-usage or cancellation fee
- Receive funding in as little as 10 days
- Account application is a simple, two-page form
- Monthly interest-only payments available
- Satisfy cash needs without selling assets, keeping your long-term investment plan in place
- Ensure investments remain in your name and do not need to be sold
- Keep all the appreciation and dividends from your portfolio
- Because you don’t need to sell your investments, you can avoid paying capital gains tax on your low-cost basis stock
- Take advantage of an interest rate that’s usually lower than an SBA or home equity loan
Find Out Your Fundability
Getting pre-qualified for funding is a great first step to owning your own business or franchise. To get an idea of the financing opportunities available to you, try our free funding calculator.