Discover A Rewarding Career At Benetrends Financial
Benetrends has the opportunity to deliver products and services that make a real impact on people’s wealth, careers and overall happiness. To do that, we develop teams that connect our customers to the future.
If you're looking for an exciting and highly rewarding career, Benetrends has a variety of opportunities for you to explore. Are you interested in joining us on our mission to help potential business owners secure funding and manage their future wealth?
Benefits Of A Benetrends Career
Our benefits program has been specially designed to deliver flexibility, financial security, a meaningful work experience and a work-life balance. A Benetrends Financial career offers the following benefits:
- Employer-paid insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision and long-term disability
- Employer-matching 401(k) plan/profit-sharing
- Paid vacations and floating holidays
- Holiday parties, luncheons, celebrations and quarterly team-building meetings
- Career advancement opportunities
- Off-site volunteer opportunities to promote our mission and values as well as provide yet another way to integrate your family life with your work life
Available Job Opportunities
View our available job postings below and apply to start helping entrepreneurs get the funding they need for their start-up and franchise businesses.
Client Services Associate (New Business)
The New Business client Services Associate will work with clients to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the Benetrends process, including the movement of money, corporate structure, Rainmaker Plan® design, stock issuance and the client's individual responsibilities after the Retirement Plan is executed.
This diverse position is a challenging opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills, the ability to explain complicated information, an in-depth understanding of the Rainmaker program, knowledge of plan administration and excellent follow up.
Retirement Plan Analyst - Experienced
Benetrends Financial, a local firm located in North Wales, PA, is seeking an experienced Retirement Plan Analyst. Benetrends is the leading provider of services for the innovative Rainmaker Plan® — the original retirement savings and business funding plan.
The Retirement Plan Administrator will act as the single point of contact for a group of existing Retirement Plan Services clients.
Applicants should be familiar with all aspects of plan administration including non-discrimination testing, Form 5500 preparation, and plan design.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Retirement Plan Analyst - Entry Level
Benetrends Financial, a local firm located in North Wales, PA, is seeking a full time entry level Retirement Plan Analyst. Benetrends is the leading provider of services for the innovative Rainmaker Plan- the original retirement savings and business funding plan.
Some experience with 401(k)/Profit Sharing plans is a plus but is not required. We are a small firm and you will immediately become an intricate part of our company.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
As a Corporate Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for handling all aspects of qualified retirement plan administration. We are looking for an individual with strong plan administration and trust accounting skills who will support our Retirement Plan Analyst.
- Prepare Annual Plan Valuations using ASC Pension Systems:
- Input/update Plan specifications
- Analyze census data, calculate eligibility, plan entry and vesting
- Calculate annual employer profit sharing contributions using Pro-Rata, Permitted Disparity and New Comparability allocation formulas
- Perform compliance and nondiscrimination testing
- Creation and issuance of Form 1099-R
- Loan calculations
- Perform trust accounting and plan asset reconciliations
- Prepare Form 5500 and related schedules
- Perform the following calculations
- Fair Market Value (FMV) Bizcomp
- Initial, additional and final stock calculations
- Profit Sharing Allocations
- Experience with Schwab Retirement Technologies (SRT) a plus
To assist in the creation and implementation of a multi-faceted communications program designed to build and strengthen the organization's role and reputation as a leader and authoritative voice in its field. To devise program guidelines and policies, oversee implementation process, and provide quality control for communications programs, media activities, and special events.
- Create/update content on company webpage (HubSpot and Joomla platforms).
- Manage and create content for homepage blog;
- Create sharable content for our target audiences of prospects and partners
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for various campaigns.
- Write and produce various types of materials such as eBooks, blogs, guides, literature, press releases, client success stories, etc. – and optimize it all for search engines and lead generation.
- Create and execute new marketing ideas
- Develop marketing plans and campaigns
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices.
- Manage marketing projects from start to finish.
- Execute integrated online/offline efforts including: SEO, Adwords/PPC, advertising, trade shows, and other campaigns for lead generation.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google +, and Twitter
- Manage all tradeshow efforts and expenses (major part of the job)
- Manage the strategy of all paid campaigns: Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Understand and report on marketing analytics (for paid advertising and web traffic)
Manage marketing suppliers
- Negotiates with media agents to secure agreements for translation of materials into other media.
- Edits materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
- Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies
Skills and Abilities:
- BS/BA in Marketing, related field or relative experience.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience at a small to mid-size professional services organization.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter with hands-on approach
- Proficiency in marketing automation and email marketing in order to generate traffic, convert visitors to leads, and nurture them into converted clients
- In-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies including Google Adwords, retargeting, and social network advertising
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HTML, Sage CRM, Mailchimp, Joomla and Hubspot a plus