Small Business Administration Loans
Benetrends has been securing SBA financing for over 35 years and has one of the industry’s best loan approval success rates.
97% Approval Rate With Our Lenders
Our loan approval success rating is 97% over our 35+ years of SBA experience. We have a network of preferred lending partners who will secure your funding, so you can get a start.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has a number of financial programs for small businesses, like the commonly used 7(a) Loan Program, but the process to get your funding in place can be confusing. These funds can be used for anything from construction of a new building to stocking inventory.
Explore All Your Loan Opportunities
SMALL BUSINESS Administration LOANS
Funding For Existing Businesses
Small business LOANS FOR WOMEN
SECURITIES-BACKED LINE OF CREDIT
CAPITAL FINANCING & EQUIPMENT LEASING
Proven Success in the
With a large and expanding network of lenders, you will have choices when it comes to selecting a loan. You’ll also have access to our dedicated staff — experts in loans for businesses — to ensure the fastest possible application processing, including a dedicated loan closer to assist with the closing process.
If you want to earn passive income from your USDT holdings, you can lend them on various platforms that offer attractive interest rates. Lending USDT is a way to make money from crypto without taking much risk. You can choose from different USDT lending sites that have different features and benefits
Benefits of SBA Loans with Benetrends
- Customized solutions based on your individual needs – one size does not fit all
- Typical cash injection of 20% on SBA loans (not the 25-30% quoted by other providers)
- Fixed-rate loans available in most areas with a total cash injection of 25%
- 10% cash injection in TX, CO, FL, IL and MO
- Loans secured in all 50 States
- Working capital lines of credit after 3-6 months in business – 48-hour approval and funding in less than one week
- Expedited approvals/funding on loans $150k or less with no personal collateral
- Expertise with emerging brands, mature brands, single location, multi-unit expansion and re-sales
- FREE pre-qualification
7(A) Loan Program
This is most commonly used to purchase a business or expand an existing one. Loan amount you can qualify for: $50,000 to $5 million.
When to Use SBA Advantage Loan:
- Funding of new business start-up costs
- Construction of a new building
- Refinance of business debt
- Working capital
- Purchase of commercial real estate
- Tenant improvements
- Equipment financing and inventory
- May need to provide collateral
- Usually 20% to 30% down
- Written business plan
- Three years of tax returns
- Personal financial statement
- Updated personal resume
SBA Preferred Loan Program (Fasttrack Program)
The FastTrack Program is an easier, more streamlined process that many find suit their desire to get their business funded, open and running quickly. Given our high success rate of 97%, this has become one of our most successful funding options.
Loan amount you can qualify for: $50,000 to $150,000
The Benetrends Advantage:
- No charge for qualification screening
- Process and send application after in-house review and issuance of service agreement
- Money-back guarantee on 100% of our fee (restrictions apply)
- Feedback on applications within 48 hours, and closing within 45 days of approval
- Approval within five to seven business days
- Low interest rate
- Strong personal credit
- No bankruptcy judgements of liens within the past 10 years
- Requires 20% equity injection in most cases
- For-profit business
- If you’re going to buy a franchise, the brand needs to be on the SBA-approved registry
504 Loan Program
This long-term financing is used to acquire real estate or equipment for expansion or modernization. The borrower is expected to come up with 10%, and the bank takes a first mortgage of 50%. The remaining 40% is raised by the sale of debentures that provide the borrower with a 20-year fixed rate.
Loan amount you can qualify for: $200,000 to $5 million+
When to Use 504 Loan Program:
- Start up or expand an existing business
- Fund a franchise
- Purchase real estate
- Finance equipment
- Require longer terms for expansion projects, equipment or real estate purchases
Have some questions? Some of these common FAQs might help you find your answer.
What can SBA loans be used for?
- Business Start-Ups
- Purchase Owner Occupied CRE
- Working Capital
- Franchise Financing
- Business Expansion
- Business Acquisition
- Debt Refinancing
Are personal guaranties required?
All owners of 20% or more of the borrowing entity are required by the SBA to guaranty the loan.
How long is the term of an SBA Loan?
The loan term is between 10-25 years.
What are the minimum and maximum SBA loan amounts we can apply for at Benetrends?
$100,000 – $500,000
What are the typical equity injection requirements?
SBA’s minimum injection is 10% but start-ups, based on their higher risk, normally require a minimum of 20% or more.
What are the interest rates on SBA loans?
Rates are based on the Wall Street Journal Prime rate plus a margin of up to 2.75%.
Find Out Your Fundability
Getting pre-qualified for funding is a great first step to owning your own business or franchise. To get an idea of the financing opportunities available to you, try our free funding calculator.