IRA/401(k) Rollover Financing
Many people don’t realize they can utilize the funds in their retirement accounts to purchase a business, tax-deferred and penalty-free.
Make Good Use of Retirement Funds
The Rainmaker Plan® is your option for funding a business without loan payments or interest.
While it’s often referred to as a 401(k)/IRA loan, a Rollover-as-Business-Startup is technically not a loan, given the fact that there are no loan payments or interest involved. You are simply using the money you put aside for retirement to invest in yourself and your new business.
Explore All Your Loan Opportunities
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LOANS
FUNDING FOR EXISTING BUSINESSES
SMALL BUSINESS LOANS FOR WOMEN
SECURITIES-BACKED LINE OF CREDIT
CAPITAL FINANCING & EQUIPMENT LEASING
Custom Rainmaker Plans From Benetrends
Benetrends has been a pioneer in implementing ROBS (Rollovers-as-Business-Startups), helping entrepreneurs like you use their retirement funds to finance their dreams of owning a small business, as opposed to seeking a traditional loan.
Advantages of the Rainmaker Plan:
- Invest your retirement funds in your business, using tax-deferred dollars, without penalty tax
- Use a safe, proven plan based on long-standing provisions of the IRS
- Use pre-tax dollars to fund your business
- Gain business equity and an improved cash flow position from the start
- Accelerate business profitability by eliminating or reducing interest and debt
- Secure your funding quickly, often in two to three weeks or less
- Optimize business equity and value
- Take full advantage of tax benefits
Find Out Your Fundability
Getting pre-qualified for funding is a great first step to owning your own business or franchise. To get an idea of the financing opportunities available to you, try our free funding calculator.