Discover A Rewarding Career At Benetrends Financial
Benetrends has the opportunity to deliver products and services that make a real impact on people’s wealth, careers and overall happiness. To do that, we develop teams that connect our customers to the future.
If you're looking for an exciting and highly rewarding career, Benetrends has a variety of opportunities for you to explore. Are you interested in joining us on our mission to help potential business owners secure funding and manage their future wealth?
Benefits Of A Benetrends Career
Our benefits program has been specially designed to deliver flexibility, financial security, a meaningful work experience and a work-life balance. A Benetrends Financial career offers the following benefits:
- Employer-paid insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision and long-term disability
- Employer-matching 401(k) plan/profit-sharing
- Paid vacations and floating holidays
- Holiday parties, luncheons, celebrations and quarterly team-building meetings
- Career advancement opportunities
- Off-site volunteer opportunities to promote our mission and values as well as provide yet another way to integrate your family life with your work life
Available Job Opportunities
View our available job postings below and apply to start helping entrepreneurs get the funding they need for their start-up and franchise businesses.
Retirement Plan Administrator
The Retirement Plan Administrator will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned case load of existing clients. Applicants should be familiar with all aspects of retirement plan administration.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide professional client communication – promptly responding to and documenting client e-mails, phone calls, etc.
- Responsible for completion and review of all aspects of plan administration including:
- Employee census reconciliation
- Contribution calculations including Profit Sharing, Top Heavy and New Comparability
- Trust accounting preparation and reconciliation
- Compliance testing including Non-discrimination, Coverage, Top Heavy and ADP/ACP and Controlled Group determinations
- Plan document and amendment preparation
- Government filings such as Form 5500, 8955-SSA, 5330, 1099-R and 945
- Preparation and review of distributions and loans
- Maintaining documentation of Client communications
- Review, interpret and advise on Plan Documents, Amendments, Notices and Summary Plan Descriptions
- Research and resolve issues related to IRS, DOL and ERISA regulations, business entities and controlled groups
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience within retirement plan industry
- 3 or more years of retirement plan administration experience
- Working knowledge of ERISA, IRS and DOL regulations, correction programs, compliance testing rules, regulatory changes, plan documents, trust accounting and Form 5500 filings
- Commitment to accuracy and timely delivery of work product
- Positive and professional attitude, client-focused and proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experienced with valuation and 5500 software (ASC software a plus)