Discover A Rewarding Career At Benetrends Financial
Benetrends has the opportunity to deliver products and services that make a real impact on people’s wealth, careers and overall happiness. To do that, we develop teams that connect our customers to the future.
If you're looking for an exciting and highly rewarding career, Benetrends has a variety of opportunities for you to explore. Are you interested in joining us on our mission to help potential business owners secure funding and manage their future wealth?
Benefits Of A Benetrends Career
Our benefits program has been specially designed to deliver flexibility, financial security, a meaningful work experience and a work-life balance. A Benetrends Financial career offers the following benefits:
- Employer-paid insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision and long-term disability
- Employer-matching 401(k) plan/profit-sharing
- Paid vacations and floating holidays
- Holiday parties, luncheons, celebrations and quarterly team-building meetings
- Career advancement opportunities
- Off-site volunteer opportunities to promote our mission and values as well as provide yet another way to integrate your family life with your work life
Available Job Opportunities
View our available job postings below and apply to start helping entrepreneurs get the funding they need for their start-up and franchise businesses.
Retirement Plan Analyst - Experienced
Benetrends Financial, a local firm located in North Wales, PA, is seeking an experienced Retirement Plan Analyst. Benetrends is the leading provider of services for the innovative Rainmaker Plan® — the original retirement savings and business funding plan.
The Retirement Plan Administrator will act as the single point of contact for a group of existing Retirement Plan Services clients.
Applicants should be familiar with all aspects of plan administration including non-discrimination testing, Form 5500 preparation, and plan design.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Retirement Plan Analyst - Entry Level
Benetrends Financial, a local firm located in North Wales, PA, is seeking a full time entry level Retirement Plan Analyst. Benetrends is the leading provider of services for the innovative Rainmaker Plan- the original retirement savings and business funding plan.
Some experience with 401(k)/Profit Sharing plans is a plus but is not required. We are a small firm and you will immediately become an intricate part of our company.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
As a Corporate Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for handling all aspects of qualified retirement plan administration. We are looking for an individual with strong plan administration and trust accounting skills who will support our Retirement Plan Analyst.
- Prepare Annual Plan Valuations using ASC Pension Systems:
- Input/update Plan specifications
- Analyze census data, calculate eligibility, plan entry and vesting
- Calculate annual employer profit sharing contributions using Pro-Rata, Permitted Disparity and New Comparability allocation formulas
- Perform compliance and nondiscrimination testing
- Creation and issuance of Form 1099-R
- Loan calculations
- Perform trust accounting and plan asset reconciliations
- Prepare Form 5500 and related schedules
- Perform the following calculations
- Fair Market Value (FMV) Bizcomp
- Initial, additional and final stock calculations
- Profit Sharing Allocations
- Experience with Schwab Retirement Technologies (SRT) a plus