When it comes to starting a business, entrepreneurs have a lot of questions that need an expert’s advice.
They may know a lot about their product or service, but the legal and funding side of a business can get complicated – very quickly. In the current economic environment, it can be difficult to secure funding of any kind.
Is there hope on the horizon? Yes!
More and more entrepreneurs who were in careers that fell apart during the 2008 recession are taking advantage of their retirement funds to help finance their businesses. They are funding their businesses using their IRA or 401(k) without penalty. Did you even know you could do that?
You have probably heard these variations of these questions before:
- Can I use IRA money to fund a home-based, non-franchise business without penalty?
- Can I parcel out a portion of my 401(k)?
- How can I use my SEP IRA as a cash injection into my small business?
- How can I utilize an IRA from which I am currently receiving 72(t) distributions?
- Do I have to move all my 401(k) or IRA funds at once or can I do it over a period of time?
To learn more about 401(k)/IRA rollover funding, watch our webinar about the Rainmaker Plan® program.