2014 Philadelphia SmartCEO Future 50 Awards
Congratulations to President & CEO, Rocco Fiorentino
The Future 50 Awards program is the largest and most highly anticipated SmartCEO awards program of the year. This program recognizes 50 fast-growth, mid-sized companies in the region, five large Blue Chip companies and five small Emerging Growth companies. These companies represent the future of the region’s economy and embody the entrepreneurial spirit critical for leadership and success.
Philadelphia SmartCEO honored the 2014 Future 50 award winners at a basketball-themed awards ceremony, which took place on Thursday, January 16, 2014 at Drexelbrook. Sixty Greater Philadelphia companies were recognized for their fast-growth based on a three-year average of employee and revenue growth.
Make every Benetrends client our champion
Benetrends will set and maintain the standard of excellence for its industry, providing a means for people to achieve their dreams of business ownership, creating both jobs and prosperity.
- Be a mentor and help develop the team to build on one another's strengths.
- To listen, to understand and to help.
- Achieving our personal goals is an integral part of achieving our business goals.
- Operate with integrity at all times and in all circumstances.
- We will listen to, train and develop our team members in order to ensure we are able to meet our current and future growth.
- Each individual contributes to a positive results-oriented, team building culture.
- We make the delight of our clients our primary goal.
- We strive to continuously improve what we do and how we do it
Benetrends is the authority in franchise and small business funding, and is acclaimed for its Rainmaker Plan that enables entrepreneurs to use their qualified retirement plan to purchase or recapitalize a business or franchise, tax deferred and penalty free. Benetrends originated 401(k)/IRA Rollover Funding helping over 10,000 entrepreneurs in the last 30 years. Benetrends provides a comprehensive suite of small business solutions including SBA Loans, Securities Backed Lines of Credit, Equipment Leasing, Commercial Insurance, Individual and Group Healthcare, Payroll Services and more.