YES! You can buy a business or franchise utilizing your 401(k) or other retirement funds.
With no penalties, interest, debt, or upfront taxes
We are singularly focused on helping individuals – like you – start and succeed in business.
It all began over 35 years ago when we were the first to introduce our innovative Rainmaker Plan®, also known as a 401(k)/ROBS (Rollovers as Business Startups) business funding plan. Since then, more than 17,000 entrepreneurs have funded their business while continuing to save for their retirement.
The Rainmaker Plan is a safe, secure and proven plan based on the same Internal Revenue Code techniques and provisions used by large pension funds. Most qualified retirement plan can be used with the Rainmaker Plan*.
The Rainmaker Plan is designed specifically to help you:
- » Minimize debt
- » Enhance cash flow
- » Stimulate business growth
- » Build equity
- » Take full advantage of tax benefits
The benefits are powerful, yet easy to understand:
- • You invest your retirement funds in your business—without taxes or penalties
- • You use a safe, proven plan based on long-standing provisions of the IRS
- • You use pre-tax dollars to fund your business
- • You gain business equity and an improved cash flow position from the start
- • You can use the funds to receive a salary during startup
- • You accelerate business profitability by eliminating or reducing interest and debt
- • You secure funding fast—typically in two to three weeks or less
- • You can set aside tax-deductible retirement savings up to $200,000 per year
- • You optimize business equity and value
*Roth IRAs and Inherited IRAs are not eligible
Are you ready to talk
about securing funding?
Get Started Today!
Working With Some Amazing Clients
"With my first helicopter, I have a return of about 35% on my investment. Where can you get that in the stock market? It's impossible. Having your own business is great. Having Benetrends by your side to guide you is even better. It's a win-win for everybody."
Three if by Air, Inc.
“We initially signed up with a competitor, but after one year of extremely poor service from them, we opted to switch to Benetrends Financial (and the Rainmaker Plan®). A decision we have not regretted.”
Joy & Dwright
The UPS Store
"Benetrends helped me find multiple banks who would provide sources for (SBA) funding, most of whom I had never even heard of...I was pleasantly surprised by all of them."
"Our financial representatives introduced us to Benetrends Financial, and after a few conversations, we knew we were in good hands. Benetrends has been facilitating the dreams for many people – for many years. We found the staff listened to our needs and understood that we were prepared and anxious to move forward."
William & Katherine Carter
The Canyon Villa Success Story